Everyone is posting fun pictures of their great outdoor adventures, of which I have none, so I thought I would let you know what is going on inside. Because of the massive amounts of moisture(Mark hates that word) we have received this winter I have spent a lot of time indoors and subsequently a lot of time staring at the inside of my home. Every weekend I chalk up another to do around the house for Mark. I of course help to the best of my abilities but that doesn't get us too far. This is all done in the name of beautifying my surroundings so that I don't go crazy staring at the same walls all winter.
He had just completed the entryway so I thought, "Hey, lets slap some tile up in the kitchen. And while you are at it a nice mosaic would be perfect behind the stove." Mark's response was, "Of course. You stay home with Jackson and that entitles you to whatever your heart desires. You don't get nearly enough recognition or praise." Something like that anyway. Heaven forbid we allow the grout to dry on one project before starting another.
I made Mark pose in front of his handy work. What a weekend warrior.
5 comments:
Maima,
I love it. I can not beleive what a difference it makes. You are the queen of projects.
Markly looks hot in his new shirt!!
Mark way to go! I'm serious when I say that I need to borrow Mark to help Chad learn how to tile, because I am going nuts with my bathroom! (The canary bird yellow is definitely not helping the matters.)
Your house looks so cute Amy! Your fans demand more pictures!! What a great hubbie you have, very talented!
HGTV should come to your house and do a special. You rock!
I love it!! What a great man. I always knew that he would make some women very happy!!
Post a Comment