I was watching Designed to Sell the other day and they refinished some kitchen cabinets and I thought, "that doesn't look too hard and I have nothing else to do." So I hit the local home improvement store and a power sander, tape, and alotta lacquer later, presto chango , like-new cabinets for under 30 bones.
Side note: If anyone is needing a little pick me up you are welcome to come hang out for awhile and you will be feeling better in no time. So any closet glue sniffers out there come on by. We have fumes to spare.
Before:
Orangeish yellowish 70's style
After

5 comments:
A-MAZING!! You and your sister, I can't BELIEVE the projects you tackle. I tell you what.....I could never see something on TV and go out and do it. I just don't have the "umph"! Good for you!! They look awesome!!
LOVE it Amy! Sounds (and looks) like something I would do. Love the dark stain.
I love, love them. I seriously can not beleive what a difference it makes. you should post of picture of your kitchen when you moved in and what a difference there is now! HGTV here you come. I can attest to the fumes. I feel really good tonight!! I am now realizing why!
Hi there thanks for saying hi, your little boy is so cute. I can't believe I haven't seen him yet. I am going to add you to my blogging friends.
Hey I was wondering if you want to play soccer. Email me and I can tell you the details. Kleff@amfam.com
Post a Comment