I have not been purposing
ignoring my blog, just nothing has been going on. Jackson did go to the speech therapist and he is about 6 months behind so we were sent home with the "how to better parents handbook and get your child to talk" workbook and we have to go back once a month. I have to admit that when he told us my eyes welled up with tears and I had an "I am a bad mom" moment but Mark was able to talk me down and we are moving on. I am also enrolling him in the early intervention program through the school district. He also gets his hearing checked this week to make sure that is okay.
Other than that no news is good news I guess.
My wonderful sister-in-law Heidi took some way cute of pictures of Jackson so I thought I would share.


2 comments:
Maim...
You are such an amazing mom and I look up to you so much! Don't ever think differently!
Emma
Hey, talk shmock, he is the cutest boy ever. Just look at that grin! Talking is way over rated! I love my boy and yes, you are an amazing mom!
Post a Comment