Happy Birthday to my sweet boy. We waited, prayed, and waited and prayed some more before you joined our family. I knew your presence would change things, make things better, give us that missing piece in our family. I just had no idea just how much you would teach us and how much I would love you. I feel so blessed to be given the privilege of being your mom. Definitely not worthy, just privileged. The pure, innocent, joy that you exude gives me a daily reminder of the simplicity of life.
I wouldn't change a thing. I love watching you learn and discover in ways contrary to the norm. You amaze me with your love a academics and your ability to learn. Your special spirit will always be a blessing in our home I couldn't be more proud to be your mom. Happy Birthday my boy.
Blissfully unaware that all this fuss is for him. 
Forced awareness from dad.
A perfect celebration of the wonderful day three years ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment