Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The 70's Called

and they want their brass, mirrored, shower doors back.

This not my actual bathroom but we did have these lovely shower doors before we remodeled the bathroom in our old house. Whomever thought these were a good idea was not post pregnancy in the middle of winter. The joy of the not so subtle reminder that you need to shed a few LBs every time you watch your naked self get in the shower under those harsh fluorescents .

I thought I would put them to better use. Just spray painted over the brass, framed it out, paint, and glaze. Much more betta'.




The thing is beastly heavy so it became a floor mirror. I kinda like it.

2 comments:

#6 Drake Family! said...

And I knida LOVE it!!! You're so amazing!! I need to get a house so you can redecorate it for me ;)

Lori said...

That was such a good idea I had huh! I love it. Glad to see they finally got done! Looks awesome!