Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Just because

he is so stinking cute.
I can't believe how big he is all of a sudden.  So just for memories sake, and for your enjoyment, here is a bit about Charlie.
He is tech savvy and can maneuver his way around the cyber world and the Wii.



Newly potty trained and loves his underroos.


 Loves his brother and misses him when he is at school.


Loves basketball and isn't half bad at it.
Sings his questions and answers.  Makes it more dramatic.
Has a perpetually dirty face despite my best efforts.
Has the cutest little buck toothed smile.
Goes to bed really well but then lays in there and talks to himself and sings into the wee hours.
Heard from the hall the other night:
"It's not nice to poop in your underwear.  That makes mom sad."
"Alright." said with exasperation.
"We only poop in the toilet"
"I know! I will."
"Be good and we can go to Kangaroo Zoo."
"How many minutes?"
"23."
"Okay."
"I love the see the temple..."  followed by a booming rendition of Book of Mormon Stories.

1 comment:

#6 Drake Family! said...

Can we trade children for a while?