I thought it was only appropriate to start with the token splash park pictures. Jackson was going to feel very left out when in years to come as he peruses through his blog journals with his friends and he is the only one without a summer of 08 splash park montage. So here he goes.


Apparently it got a little too loud at one point.
I was under the impression that it was a "get wet only if YOU want" kind of park. Apparently the 9 year old old punk with the water cannon had other ideas. Thanks for the pic Lee Lee.
Next we hit the slopes of Rohmer Park for some old fashioned ice blocking. Jackson loved it. He would laugh hysterically the whole way down and then run back up the hill for more.
This particular hill was especially inverted. (No matter what I do I can't get this picture to go the right way. Jodi always looked better on her left side anyway.)
And last, some quality time at the park. Lot's of time at the park. This is Jackson's favorite pastime.
6 comments:
that picture of you from behind... if you're pregnant, i'll be jiggered.
That little punk really did soak you. I'm sure he's reading your blog now and laughing.
I hope you punched his lights out. (the kid that broke the rules and got you wet) Also--I made the big time! Thank you for catching my best side--'ppreciate that. We need to do it again! (I will practice and not flail so much)
That boy must have thought you were a perfect canidate for a wet t-shirt contest.
I can't believe that summer is ending. Very cute pictures! Jackson is so adorable!
Hey Amy,
Is this Amy Roberts from AP Chemistry? Do you remember me? It's Jaime (Nicholson). Larsen now. I got you off Mindi's blog but I can't tell if it's you because you've got the photo bucket thing all over. Let me know.
Post a Comment